Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm a freak..

alright.. i'm gonna finally admit it to everyone and more importantly to myself.. i am a Naruto FREAK!..


naruto isn't really something new. it's been around for some time now. i've heard of it, but only got introduced to their world last year. i was able to obtain a copy of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja heroes game for my psp. i played it and liked it. as i played more and more of got i slowly got curious with each of the playable characters.

anyway, that led me to buy a DVD of all the Naruto Anime Episodes. and wow! i am totally hooked! :D.. when i start watching the dvd, i struggle to stop. i can't wait to see what happens in the next episode.

in my defense, this isn't really the first time i got hooked to an anime series. i got previously hooked to samurai X, gundam seed, yu yu hakusho(ghost fighter), chobits & flame of recca. so this might just be another craze which will eventually run it's course. but honestly i hope it doesn't. hehehehe

1 comments:

Cza said...

Adik!!! Hehehehe. Cute cute.. I can't even bug you sometimes when you're seriously playing. :P

Post a Comment