Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Star Trek

I'm not a die hard Trekkie, but this is one of the movies this year that I was most excited to see. I'm fascinated with Star Trek and all but never fully become a fan. The previous Star Trek movies that I've seen, I found rather OK. But They never blew me away. I always felt they lacked action and wished they were more exciting. Now comes this new movie directed by JJ Abrams and well, I finally got to see the type of Star Trek film I hoped to see.

This is the most exciting Star Trek movie that I've seen. I'm not sure if the original fans would be happy with this one though. I think this version moves away from the original concept that made Star Trek popular. But from the stand point of a non-hardcore fanatic, I found this movie brilliantly amazing. If your not a fan of Star Trek. You may become one after you watch this.

2 comments:

Cza said...

I got converted.. :D Really liked the movie. Really liked your post. :)

arvic said...

@Cza - awwwwwww.. thanks!:D glad you liked the movie too dear! :D

Post a Comment