Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Directorial Debut

At the start of December, I got an HD Flip Video Cam as an early Christmas gift from my sister. I used it on our office year end party. I recorded about an hour and half of video that night. There's no way I can upload all of it on the net because the file sizes were just too big. Plus not all of them were watchable. And so I decided to dabble with the Windows Movie Maker and just create a music video.

This is the closest I can get to ever making movies. I enjoyed making it. The end result isn't the best I could hope for. I'm still learning to use the movie maker app. But practice makes perfect. Hopefully I could get better if I can get the time to make more of these.

Feast your eyes at my directorial debut.




1 comments:

Cza said...

Congrats!!!! :D More more!

Post a Comment