Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chilli's

This was a couple of weeks ago(July 1). Cza and I haven't been going out for dinner for quite some time because we were saving and dieting. So when an oppurtinity came up for us to have dinner at Chilli's in Greenbelt 5. I was overly excited!

Can't remember the names of the food or how much they cost. This night was just more of about having a nice enjoyable evening out with friends.

Here are pics from our evening at Chilli's.

Rex & Belle
Mango Shake

Can't remember the actual name of this dish.
I think it's Chicken w/ Shitake Mushrooms.
Take my word for it. This is GOOOOD!


Me & Cza


Cheese Steak Sandwich


Fish Fillet


Pork Chops


Cha, Rommel & Charles passed by at Chilli's
to say hello. Rommel took this pic. Our friend,
Allantonie, also joined us for dinner later on. I
wasn't able to take a picture of him though. hehe



Choco Lava Cake.
Treated to us by Allantonie.
Thanks Allan!

It just dawned on me, that I've eatin at Chilli's for quite a number of times. And each time I found myself totally satisfied. The food was always excellent. So way to go Chilli's! We'll definitely come back.

2 comments:

ALiNe said...

Ay walang tortilla chips unlimited ... heehee!

Cza said...

I'm gonna grab some pics.. :D

Post a Comment