Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why so Sirius?

I've been wanting and saving up for a laptop for a while now. But expenses here and there always prevented me from buying one sooner. My plan was to get one in December no matter what. But last Saturday, Cza was going to buy one for herself and one for her brother. And so I just went and said 'oh the hell with it. i'm getting one too!'.

Let me introduce you to Sirius...




Why Sirius? Well I originally wanted to give it a girls name. But i think partly because Harry Potter is out in cinemas and that it's colored black. Somehow Sirius Black just seemed to be good name for it. And so I stuck with it.

This entry marks the first of hopefully many entries made with Sirius. It's by far the most exciting entry I've ever made. The picture above was uploaded using Sirius' card reader. We're not up to date with technology here at our house. Our current PC was hip during the stone age. So please have sympathy for me when I say that the card reader, is pretty damn AMAZING!.. hehehe

I like my new toy. Welcome Sirius!

6 comments:

ChaCha said...

wow!! terno kayo ni Cza!!
looking forward to your blog entries, Sirius! (haha.. parang si Sirius yung mag bblog) =)

Cza said...

Yey!!! Well hello Sirius! :D They'll be tight brothers.. my Jacob and your Sirius. :D

ana6elle said...

kulang nalang si Joe Black =)

Anonymous said...

Sirius!! Love the name!

ALiNe said...

Nice!!! click!

arvic said...

@ChaCha - but of course! terno dapat para cute.. heheh =p

@Cza - say hi to jacob for us as well. jacob & sirius. the brothers black.. =)

@ana6elle - pwede din. kaso joe na pangalan ng car ko e. si joe dirt.. hehe

@kikainess - thanks! we love the name too. it was either sirius black or jack black. we're happy with our choice. hehe

@Aline - yeah nice noh. click din! =)

Post a Comment