Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Harry Potter and Twilight Previews

Previews of two of the most highly anticipated movies this year were shown at the MTV Movie Awards. They are Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows, and Twilight Eclipse. It's Harry Potter versus Twilight. Which are you more excited to see? Watch the previews below.


Twilight Eclipse



I haven't read any of the books. And the first two movies didn't fully excite me and failed to convert me to a fan. But after watching New Moon. I did become curious with the novels and made me think of reading them one day. I think the story of the whole Twilight saga is a good one. It's worth the read. Film wise. Well I find the movies just OK. But I am hopeful with this third installment. The end part of the preview shows that this movie has the potential deliver that knock out punch that the previous films have been missing.


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows



I've read the books. I love the books. I am a Harry Potter fan. I also love the films. They've done an excellent job adapting the books on to film. But after watching The Half-Blood Prince(my favorite among the books), my excitement for the final movie sort of faded. Don't get me wrong. Half-blood Prince is a good movie. But I was so looking forward to the battle in Hogwarts, which never occurred. I understand the decision to save the battle at Hogwarts for the last films. But still, what a let down.

The lack of previews for The Deathly Hallows somehow made me forget that there are still two more Potter films coming out. Deathly Hallows wasn't even on my list of must see films this year. But the preview above changed all that. I got goose-bumps while watching it. Can't wait for part 1 of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows!


0 comments:

Post a Comment