Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toy Story 3

We watched this last Sunday and loved it. It still has all the elements that made us love the first one. It's exciting. It's funny. And a lot of fun.

But this one seems to get you more emotionally involved. Pixar is proving to be a master when it comes to giving you tissue moments. Last year, they did it with Up. The first 10 minutes of Up was brutal. It was a challenge for me keep the tears from falling. I'M A MAN! Real men don't cry when watching animated movies! hehe.

The end part of Toy Story 3 was brutal as well. It was harder for me to keep myself from sobbing this time around. I think anyone who's ever owned a toy would be able to relate. The main plot of Toy Story 3 revolves around Andy, who's now grown up and doesn't play with his toys anymore. What happens to Woody, Buzz and the rest of the gang now that he's heading to college? Well, the movie ends on a sweet note, but do have your tissues ready. And afterwards, you may start reminiscing about your old toys and start wondering where they are now.

1 comments:

Cza said...

Awwww... ako I cried. Pero tried not to let you see din. Dapat pala tinitigan kita dear! :))

Post a Comment