Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Social Network - teaser trailer

When I first heard that a movie about facebook was getting made. My first thought was that would be odd. Next I hear that David Fincher, director of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Seven & Fight Club is directing. Well I found it even more odd. What type of movie are they making? But since David Fincher is directing and because Seven & Fight Club are two of my favorite movies of all time. I'm definitely gonna want to see this one.

The teaser trailer for The Social Network has just been released. From the looks of it. The film seems to be about the people who made Facebook and the things that went on in establishing the site.

In the film, Jesse Eisenberg will play Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg; Justin Timberlake will play Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president; and Andrew Garfield will play Eduardo Saverin, the Facebook co-founder who fell out with Zuckerberg over money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment