Monday, February 9, 2009

Wham Burgers & Yes Man

Wham Burgers
Last Saturday, Cza and I decided to watch a movie at Shangri La Mall. Originally we were supposed to watch 'Milk'. But then we saw that 'Yes Man' was still showing in Shangri La and thought of watching it instead. We'll watch 'Milk' next time.

After buying the tickets, we thought grabbing something to eat first. We found ourselves eating at Wham Burgers. We never got to taste the burgers the last time we were supposed to eat there because we were going to be late for the movie. It's a good thing we had some spare time now.

At Wham Burger, I was curious to try the double wham burger at first. But then I thought it might be too much for me to finish. So I opted to just try the basic Wham Burger w/ Cheese. Cza had the same. And we ordered some criss cross fries as well.



Our order. Sorry I wasn't able to take a closer pic of the burgers. We were really hungry and was excited to try the burgers. And the charbroiled burgers did not disappointl. They were really tasty. The bread was soft and good. It's a good thing I didn't go for the double wham burger. The Wham Burger w/ Cheese was already filling. Oh and surprisingly, the criss cross fries was really good too. Will definitely be going back to Wham Burger again to try out the other burgers.


Yes Man

It's been a while I think since Jim Carrey made a movie. So I was kinda looking forward to this one. Liar Liar is one of my favorite funny movies. And I was hoping this movie would be as funny too.

And the verdict.. Well, this movie isn't as funny as Liar Liar. But I wasn't disappointed at all with this film. It was funny too. I found myself laughing a lot of times. Cza can attest to that. My favorite part in the movie was when there was a man attempting to jump off a building, and Jim Carrey tries to stop him by playing the guitar and singing Third Eye Blinds Jumper.

Yes Man is an enjoyable film. It's a nice film to see if your looking for a few laughs. Plus the whole idea of saying Yes to life is something to think about. This film is actually based on a novell by Danny Wallace, a man who decided to spend a year saying Yes where one would have said No. I think it's good be adventurous and try new and different things. After all, if you haven't tried, then you haven't really lived.

1 comments:

Cza said...

another post! yey! :D Love you! :*

Post a Comment