Friday, March 6, 2009

a few min before the weekend..

It's Friday once again! The weekends almost here. In a few minutes from now, Cza and I will be heading to her family's home in Guimba. We're going to be spending the weekend there for the fiesta. Hopefully we could get lots of pictures. We haven't been taking pictures for quite some time now. Our cameras, Rhino & Cammie are due for some exercise.

Oooooh! I just remembered I haven't told my parents about me going away this weekend. hehehe.. Aren't I the good son...... Ok. There, I just sent them a text message telling them about this weekend. hehehehe..


The Watchmen

The Watchmen is out in cinemas today. I've been looking forward to seeing this movie. Don't know much about the story or what to expect. All I know is that this based on a ground breaking graphic novel which I think first introduced the idea of flawed superheroes. It sounds interesting enough... I've read some early feedback in PEx from ones who've already watched it. Some say it's long, complex and boring. But some say it's awesome and spectacular. Whether it's a good movie or not, I'll be the judge. But I'll have to wait till Sunday or Monday to watch it.


Naruto

I became a fan of Naruto after playing the Ultimate Ninja Heroes game on my PSP. I knew nothing about Naruto before that. While playing the game, I found the characters and the premise quite interesting and got hooked. I loved the whole ninja, hokage, chakra, jutsu etc things so much that I bought DVDs of the entire series. I've only been able to watch like 15 episodes of it yet though. But I liked the few episodes I've watched. Will get around to watching all the episodes some time.

Just yesterday, I was able to obtain a copy of Naruto Ultimate Ninjas 2: The Phantom Fortress for my PSP. I've only been playing it for less than a day, and I like it already. Though, there are only a few changes/upgrades from the 1st game. I still found it exhilarating.

Well the weekends here! Have a nice weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Cza said...

andami naman nangyayari sa buhay mo dear :P hehe

iteagirl said...

mas madami ka pang posts kesa kay Cza a... =P

arvic said...

@Cza - oo nga e.. ang saya noh.. hehe =)

@Eliza - dami ko na ba posts?.. naka block kasi yung facebook at multiply dito e. kaya eto, post na lang ako ng post dito. hehe =)

Post a Comment