Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

I was planning to watch this last night at midnight. But I was dead tired when I got home at around 10:30 and didn't get a chance. Luckily I was able to catch a glimpse of Jimmy Fallons late night debut this morning while CJ was still using the bathroom.

I think he did fairly well. His first guest was Robert De Niro who doesn't make much guest appearances on talk shows. He's not much of a talker as he puts it. But Jimmy handled there scipted segment quite alright. You can tell he was a bit awkward and nervous. It's understandable. It's his first show and he needs time to get comfortable.

His second guest was Justin Timberlake. I didn't get to watch this portion however. CJ was finally done with the bathroom by this time and it was my turn. But I've read that it was one of shows winning moments.

I hope Jimmy Fallon does well in the long run. I think he shows promise as the host of late night. He got high ratings for his first show. So he's off to a good start.

2 comments:

Cza said...

nakanaman! another post.. ;D i wasn't able to watch it too.. pero sabe nila, he did great. No one will ever beat Conan in my opinion. Pero oks na rin cguro sya, he definitely looks good. :D

arvic said...

yeah! the best pa din so Conan. excited na nga din ako sa pag take over niya ng tonight show from Jay Leno e. hehe :D

Post a Comment