Thursday, March 12, 2009

M Cafe

M Cafe at the Ayala Museum. I've passed by this place hundreds of times walking from the office and heading to Glorietta. It's a nice and classy place which I was curious to dine in. I have some friends though who've dined there previously and said that the place was nice, but the food is expensive and not really that good. Hence dining at M Cafe became just a distant memory. It actually came to the point that I didn't know the name of the restaurant anymore.

Yesterday, Mike & Anne invited us to join them at M Cafe. We said yes, and I thought "M Cafe... hmmmm.. that sounds vaguely familiar". I couldn't remember were exactly it was, but I was sure it was at Greenbelt. so Cza and I parked Troopie at Greenbelt 5 and asked the Security Guard at the mall where it was. He said it was at Ayala Museum, and that's the only time I started to remember.

And so we began our long walk from Greenbelt 5 to M Cafe. Passing by the ATM first, because we were expecting the food there to be expensive. When we got there, Mike & Anne were already seated and had ordered the tandoori chicken and braised ribs for us. They said the food was good for sharing and that we should order one more. Looking at the menu I found that not all the dishes were expensive. The price of the dishes ranges from P300 to P1000. Cza left it up to me to choose which dish to order. And being the budget freak I am now, I ordered the Crispy Liempo which costs around P300. hehe

Our orders. Couldn't remember their exact names on the menu though. Each dish costs around 300 bucks.

Crispy Liempo


Braised Ribs


Tandoori Chicken


The inside of M Cafe is quite nice. It's classy and cozy at the same time. The few paintings and pieces of art hanging around are pleasing to eye. Outside the cafe is a bar area which nice too. It's a nice place to have a few cocktails.




We had enjoyable dining experience at M Cafe. Unlike what I was expecting, the food was actually good. I was so full afterwards too. I think we would have done alright had we ordered only two dishes. But all three dishes were actually worth trying out.



Museum Café
G/F Ayala Museum, Greenbelt 4
Makati Ave. cor. Dela Rosa Streets
Ayala Center, Makati City
Tel. #: (02) 757-3000

1 comments:

Cza said...

naks.. naunahan mo kong magpost about this ha. ililink ko na lang sa blog ko. :D

Post a Comment